2018-2019 Wish List
- Education Club: sponsor one student for one year: $7,000 - $10,000
- Family Tuition Sponsor: help a family pay their annual tuition: $630
- Chromebook updates Jesuit Academy is in need of 15 new replacement Chromebooks for the next academic year. Each Chromebook costs $200 for a total of $3,000.
- Technology Up-Keep and Improvements: $250
- General Classroom Supplies: $100
- Student Field Trip Sponsor: $250
- Science Lab Supplies: $150
- Art Room Supplies: $100
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Wipes
- Board Games (Monopoly, Connect Four, Card Games, UNO, Sorry, Life, Heads Up....etc.)
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Ping Pong
- Baseball Supplies
- Dodgeball Supplies
- Capture the flag Supplies
- Registration and Tournament fees: $300
- Annual Grandparents Luncheon: The Jesuit Academy Grandparents Luncheon occurs each November. This annual tradition features a Thanksgiving lunch for all Jesuit Academy students and their grandparents and parents. It is a great day honoring and being thankful for the support provided to our students by their family members. We are looking for support of the luncheon through sponsorships in the amount of $1,000.
- Concession items: Full-size candy bars (Snickers, Skittles, Twix, Laffy Taffy, M&M's), Gatorade, Bottled water, Soda (Sprite, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Orange, Grape), Individual bags of chips
- Basketball season has started and the young men of Jesuit Academy can't wait for games to begin. Support of $300 for each team is needed, for a total of $1,500 for all five teams (one team per grade). The support will be used for league registration, referee fees and team gear for each grade.
- New basketballs: (4) 28.5's @ $69.99/ea, (2) Men's @ $69.99/ea, (1) Baden Elite Basketball (Nebraska's High School Association official ball)
- Lightbulbs for the gymnasium ... sponsored - Thank you!
- Paint for the gymnasium walls ... sponsored - Thank you!
- New 8th grade basketball uniforms ... sponsored - Thank you!
Questions? Contact the Office of Advancement at (402) 346-4464, ext 16.